Moderator: MidNight Rider

ragtime
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Server: Zombie Plague

Nickname: ragtime

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20859337

Knowledge of English (good, medium, bad): Good.

How much time can you be online per day? (hours): On regular school days 4-6 hours, on weekends; To whichever exent I'd like.

How did you find us?: Searched on gametracker for some zombie plague servers and found you guys, visited the website and liked it, and visited zombie plague.

Have you ever been admin before?:
Yes, years ago on multiple communities on zombie plague, jailbreak and the classic dust 2.

Why do you think you should become an admin?:

I think I should become an administrator because I have extended knowledge over the commands and how to handle multiple situations. I think I am capable of handling multiple situtations, and helping players with whatever questions they have, and with whatever they need. I find myself a respectable person that stays level headed and is cool minded. I listen to each players opinions and help them however I can. I am also currently learning how to code/make plugins with AMXX if that helps in any form or shape.

Invited by: No one, I found this by myself.

Admin
Community Owner
Community Owner

Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:42 pm

*ACCEPTED*

Welcome to our community.
I will add you as trial Admin at the moment so i hope you can make your way to ADMIN.
Best of luck.

Regards,
Evaldas HP-Community.com Administrator.

This TOPIC is moved to the ACCEPTED section!

The topic has been *LOCKED*

Last 10 Members Who Visited This Topic

GeorgeUnign (529), RdnkkylHoist (3), VolzhanovaUnign (54), WayMaize (1), ZhozefinaUnign (147), BilWema (1), TimothyDeaxy (3), Msbtpounty (4), ikihirazidoho (5), Mikkibit (6)